Angel and his team did a fantastic job on our new home that we just purchased in Christiana. The house needed a lot of work done, and Angel was able to complete a majority of the tasks on our to-do list. He painted the entire inside of the house including all the ceilings, installed new kitchen cabinets and counters, installed new faucets, and cleaned the carpet in the bedrooms. Angel started working on the house just a few days after closing, and we were able to move in less than a week after that to a newly remodeled home. Thanks so much to Angel and his wonderful team at R & A!!!
I called R & A to get an estimate on painting and repairing my rental property that the tenants left a mess. Angel came out that day to give me an estimate and it was very reasonable. I had the entire inside of my rental property painted, and it turned out great! Angel was even able to fix all of the drywall repairs from the previous tenants and pressure washed the outside of the house and driveway. Everything turned out great. He finished right on time and didn’t charge anything extra like I have had other contractors do! I highly recommend R & A Superior Service!
Angel Santos did a fantastic job on a home I was preparing for sale in the Belle Rive subdivision of Murfreesboro. The job entailed repainting the entire house, ceilings, trim, staining deck, power washing exterior, and treating air ducts for tenants that smoked. He started the job EXACTLY when he said he would & he finished the job EXACTLY when he said he would.
He is very responsive before and after the job is started and completed. This is a great company to do business with and I give him my highest recommendation.
I retained Mr. Angel Santos and his amazing crew to do the work needed to ready my home for sale. I cannot say enough good things about this team so I asked that my recommendation be posted.
Mr. Santos and crew did such an unbelievable job that my house sold the 1st day it was on the market and for top dollar…. the highest dollar/square foot in the Murfreesboro historic area thus far.
I’ve owned and completed renovations on my 3 multi-unit apartment buildings plus 2 single family homes, so I know about hiring/working with contractors. It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to find a better or more reasonable contractor than Mr. Santos and crew. They completed my project on time and on budget, which was a first for me. The various contractors I worked with in the past took an average of three times longer than I was promised and cost at least double what was quoted to me.
This is what Mr. Santos and crew completed in 10 (calendar, not business) days…this completely blows me away.
1) Prepped, patched, and sanded walls/ceiling.
2) Replaced ruined quarter round
3) Caulked throughout house
4) Painted the entire interior including crown molding, ceiling medallions, baseboards, mullion windows, french doors, interiors doors plus lots and lots of shutters with 1 inch slats (8 panels per window, very time consuming!)
5) Installed closet system
6) Removed and then reinstalled vanities and toilets for 3 bathrooms so flooring could be sanded
7) Repaired major water damage to ceilings
8) Power washed exterior of home, gutters, outside windows, skylights, carport, roof, plus front and back fence panels which were covered with algae
9) Installed additional fence panels where needed
10) Stained front/back of fence with 3 coats of stain
11) Tore down shed
12) Hauled away shed contents and construction debris
13) Replaced damaged vinyl siding
14) Painted exterior windows, doors, handrails, all wrought iron, and flower boxes.
15) Emptied and cleaned out pond plus fountains
16) Rebuilt complex custom front fence, sanded and painted too
17) Mulched front and back yard, around flower beds and trees in 95 degree weather
18) Trimmed wisteria overgrowth
19) Installed several exterior security lights and outdoor fan
20) Painted large covered intricate patio design
21) Reconfigured electric line
22) Painted rusted exterior gas lines
23) Completed a myriad of other tasks I came up with as we went along
I am extremely particular and Mr. Santos did whatever was needed to make it right. He wanted to be sure I was satisfied with the work done.
The crew came on time and showed up every day they said they would. They were courteous and respectful of me and my home. They are knowledgeable, self directed, and efficient. And they were patient beyond words!
They had starting painting the fence and when I came to check out the progress, I realized the color I got was horribly wrong. I freaked out, I texted the realtor who confirmed color definitely was a “no go.” Mr. Santos calmly and quietly stood by awaiting my further instruction. I was at my wits end and after 30 minutes of undecisiveness and fretting, Mr. Santos stepped to rescue the day. He said “It will all be okay. We’re going to load all the stain in the car for you. I’ll cut a piece from the damaged siding we replaced and you can take it back to the paint store where they can correct the color so it matches the siding like you want it to. You take your time, we’ll go work on another site and then come back in a couple of hours and finish.” And that’s exactly what they did….I could not believe it.
Most contractors would have been furious about wasting their time while awaiting a decision so they could move forward. I can guarantee you, another contractor certainly would not have come back in two hours. Mr. Santos worked till 8:30 pm that night and also the next day (a Saturday) to make up for the time they lost because of my error. And there was no extra charge either.
If you’re lucky enough to catch Mr. Santos if/when he has an opening…JUMP ON IT! You’ll be glad you did.
With great admiration and appreciation,
Angel and his team did a fabulous job updating our home so we could put it up for sale this summer. They did everything from painting, to installing new carpet, and even putting in new counters. We couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. They pay very close attention to every little detail. I’d recommend R & A in a heartbeat!